top of page

Backed by industry leaders


Rental Insurance

A Rental Policy reimburses you for damages for stolen possessions and more. 

  • It covers losses caused by theft, fire, smoke, storm damage, water overflow and electrical surges. 

  • It provides living expenses if your property is not fit to live in due to a covered loss. 

  • It includes both personal liability (protects you if you cause another's injury or property damage) and medical coverage (pays medical expenses related to a covered incident.) 

In addition, you can further customize a policy to cover against water backup and provide liability for injuries caused by your pets. Renters insurance also covers high value items, protects your identity and more.


Homeowner's Insurance

Brown Insurance and Tax Service offers different types if homeowners coverage based on each individual clients needs. All insurance coverages are not the same. The least costly homeowners insurance will likely give you the least amount of coverage, and vice versa. 

Brown Insurance and Tax understands that your home is more than just a roof over your head, It may be your most valuable asset -- and one you likely can't afford to replace out-of-pocket if disaster strikes. That's why protecting your investment with the right homeowners insurance coverage is so important. 

Our Homeowner's Insurance Carriers 


Auto Insurance

Our Carrier partners at Brown Insurance and Tax Service certainly have the coverage you need.


Brown Insurance and Tax Service can provide the right amount of protection for your insurance needs to handle all life's twists and turns. 

Before you buy insurance, we will ask some pretty basic questions to get the right coverage for your need at the right price. Then, you’ll have some options when picking coverages.



  • Liability Coverage - in case you injure someone or damage someone’s property in an accident. When you buy liability, you choose a limit—this represents the maximum amount the insurance carrier will pay for a liability claim.

  • Collision  Coverage - to repair damage to your car when you hit, or are hit by, another vehicle or object, regardless of who’s at fault.

  • Comprehensive Coverage - to repair damage to your car that’s caused by something other than a collision, such as fire, theft, vandalism, hail, flooding or hitting an animal. For collision and comprehensive, you choose a deductible typically 250-500

Get a Commercial Truck Insurance Quote Today.
Whether you need commercial truck insurance or a combination of coverages, our team of in-house specialists can help you find the commercial insurance you’re looking for.
Our Auto, Motorcycle, RV and ATV Carriers


Get an insurance quote to get started!

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page